OBJECTIVES: Students will be able to:
1. define the meaning of boundary
2. explain how boundaries are important.
3. describe the significance os staying within those boundaries
4. chart on a circle boundary pressures from with out and with in
5. define the terms: rule
6. Explain the significance of God working in those boundaries
|Remember Recognizing, Recalling
|Understand : Interpreting, exemplifying, classifying, summarizing, inferring, comparing, explaining
|Apply : Executing, implementing
|Analyze : Differentiating, organizing, attributing
|Evaluate : checking, critiquing
|Create: generating, planning, producing
Knowledge: Recall of data.
Comprehension: Understand the meaning, translation, interpolation, and interpretation of instructions and problems. State a problem in one's own words.
Use a concept in a new situation or unprompted use of an abstraction. Applies what was learned in the classroom into novel situations in the workplace.
Separates material or concepts into component parts so that its organizational structure may be understood. Distinguishes between facts and inferences.
Builds a structure or pattern from diverse elements. Put parts together to form a whole, with emphasis on creating a new meaning or structure.
Make judgments about the value of ideas or materials.