Brown v. Board of Education video questions: Name: __________________________
1. What supreme court case "blessed" the separate but equal doctrine? ____________________
2. In the early 1950s how many African Americans were register to vote in the south? ________
3. What city and state was the court case of Brown v. Board of Ed? _______________________
4. Chief Justice Earl Warren had to have unanimity. What is unanimity? ___________________
5. What did Warren tell Justice Reed?
6. When the Supreme Court struck down Plessey, the era of Jim __________ was over.
7. Some have hailed the Plessey decison as the Magna Carta or Emancipation _______________
1. Plessey v. Fergussen
2. 20 %
3. Topeka Kansas
4. of one mind, a unanimous vote
5. You have to do what's best for the country.