Last name, first name
Your email address
Go to Lesson 75 and answer the following questions as you watch the classroom video.
1. What one word can be defined as a government with a bad one man rule?
2. 3:25; Many peace treaties are negotiated in which Swiss city?
3. One of the caused of WWII was widespread religious unbelief which gave Europeans (Spiritual ______).
4. How many million Russians lost their lives in Stalin's "Great Purge"?
numerical number only
5. 8:45; Mussolini and his mistress were eventually hung together in what position?
6. Before you start a one-on-one pick up basketball game what one word does the person with the ball say before they start?
7. Ethiopian Haile Selassie I can trace his ancestery all the way back to which early Christian?
8. 14:05 Albania was conquered by Italy in what year?
9. What was the German word for air force?
10. Which of these countries below were given to the Soviet Union at the start of WWII?
11. What year did France fall to the Germans?
12. What did Churchill declare about the British people? "This was their___ ____ ."
two word answer only
13. Besides Hitler which European leader also made the mistake of attacking Russia?
14. 31:35; An exceptionally cold winter was the nail in the coffin for Napoleon's army in what year?
15. Where did the first defeat of the blitzkrieg take place?
one word answer only