Your email address
Go to Lesson 76 and answer the following questions as you watch the classroom video.
1. America felt safe behind...
its ocean walls
2. 3:35; Choose the three Axis Powers.
3. What month did the U.S. declare war on Japan?
4. What name was given to women who took the job of working in the manufacturing plant?
5. 8:45; Tracer shells leave a trail of burning chemicals containing
6. Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree with Anyone Else but Me was made famous by which sisters singing group?
7. Which group of Americans were interned by the War Department in 1942?
8. Name the landmark US Supreme Court case concerning the constitutionality of ordered Japanese Americans into internment camps.
9. Rationing system started at the beginning of WWII using what kind of book?
One word answer only.
10. Last name of the president that signed executive order # 9346.
11. Blacks struggled for equal place on the ______ as racism prevailed in the armed forces.
12. Executive order # 9346 required that all government contract have a non-______ clause.
13. 27:50; Which Japanese plane was a better fighter than any the Americans had produced?
14. 32:30; At _____ am the Japanese attack Pearl Harbor.
15. What was another name for the general purpose vehicle that Americans used during WWII?