Lesson 80 Assignment
Last name, first name
Your Email Address
Go to Lesson 80 and answer the following questions as you watch the classroom video.
1. 1:40; Which country used the red hammer and sickle for their identity?
2. What was the philosophy of state responsibility?
3. Mr. Cap's dad was building a garage but the neighbor Jones were building a
4. 7:20; Which interstate was going to go by the new fallout shelter designed to save congressmen and senators?
5. What year did U.S.' atomic bomb monopoly end?
6. What was the last name of the President during the Cuban Missile Crisis?
7. 14:30; Which country supplied the missiles to Cuba?
Two word answer.
8. Which of these was not part of the West Super Powers?
People control the government
Atheistic / no God
9. Which of these was a place that the conflicting ideologies would flare into "hot wars"?
Check all that apply.
10. Last name of the man that coined the term "Iron Curtain".
11. The Marshall Plan pledged money and supplies to rebuild any nation in which continent?
12. 23:00; The Communist would not let supplies into which German city sparking a superpower crisis?
13. 25:30; Last name of the man that was Truman's military governor in Germany?
14. How many tons did the C74 Globemaster carry?
15. 29:50; What was Truman's wife's name?
One word first name only.