US History Lesson 81
Last name, first name
Your email address
Your class period
Go to and click on Lesson 81 video. As you watch the classroom video lesson answer the following questions. The questions are dispersed throughout the video. Some of the questions have time markers and others do not. Be sure to take notes over the lesson as you will be turning in the notes for the "notes check" assignment. Also, be sure to click on "submit" at the end and take a pic of the response page with your photo id if you want proof that you completed the lesson.
1. :49; North and South Korea were divided along which parallel line?
None of these
2. North Koreans advanced into South Korea as far as
3. 4:35; General MacArthur wanted to cross what river and push back the communist army?
4. General MacArthur's surprise landing at Inchon called for 13,000 marines to land on how many beaches?
5. 8:10; What was the name of the island at Inchon that needed to be taken first?
Be sure to spell it correctly.
6. During the Korean War what was the capital of Korea?
7. What type of weapons did General MacArthur want to use on the Chinese?
8. 12:10 The Truman Doctrine was designed to keep Communism from spreading in other words a policy of
9. In 2013 North Korea threatened the U.S. with
Not buying any more U.S. automobiles
10. 15:40; The U.S. believes that the range of the North Korean nuclear missiles is no more than
11. Who do most consider the deadliest Chinese leader of all time?
Type in both names and spell it correctly.
12. 19:45; What was the name of the organizing of Chinese farms into communes?
Great Leap into the Earth
Great Leap Forward
Great Leap Abound
13. Under Mao how many million Chinese were executed or died of neglect?
14. 22:25; What was the last name of the leader of South Korea during the unification elections?
15. 26:20; On what date did over 300,000 Chinese attack UN forces?
16. 29:45; President Truman set a precedent during the Korean War by
turning South Korea communist
turning Japan communist
ordering troop to battle with out a declaration of war
ordering troops to only fight in South Korea