Last name, first name
Your email address
Go to Lesson 83 and answer the following questions as you watch the classroom video.
1. In the election of 1952 who did Eisenhower choose as his vice-president?
2. 3:40; Washington's genius was to convince others that he was
but a mere man
not a gambler
3. One of the great unresolved issues after WWII was about
African Americans and segregation
4. After the federal government built the interstate highway system who was in charge of maintaining the highways?
federal dept of transportation
5. Which theory did Eisenhower use with his view of Communism?
6. Last name of the Egyptian president that took control of the Suez Canal in 1956.
7. 15:40; What type of metal was used for the U2's wings?
8. Last name of the man who broke the "color barrier" in major league baseball.
9. 20:50; Jackie lettered in how many sports @ UCLA?
Numerical number only
10. Rosa Parks was a
11. 28:55; The south was not a ______ in the 1950s.
friendly state of mind
save for vets
12. Last name of the man who was the lead prosecutor in the Brown v. Board of Ed decision?
13. Which amendment grants equal protection under the law?
14. What was the name of the high school in Little Rock?
Booker T. Washington
15. 44:35; How many paratroopers did Eisenhower send to make sure the "Little Rock 9" can go to class?