1. Name the three types of colonies..
2. Relationship between church and state. Beginning colonies - church and state were _________ separate .
3. Later colonies - movement to separate and develop _____ of religion.
4. Settlers were lured to the New world with ____________________
5. What type of servant worked for a specific period usually 4-7 yrs.
6. How did New England get its name?
7. What is the name of the document to the right?
8. What famous person, from a long line of famous, and handsome, school teachers also signed the document?
9. Who was Squanto?
10. What does it mean to be "a city upon a hill"?
Ex Credit: What did "errand in the wilderness" mean to the Puritans?